The driver understand all instruction for the use of the rented vehicle. The driver has
the obligation to follow all instructions and acknowledges that he is full responsible for
the people who ride with him. Moto Shop Gómez won’t be liable of damages, which
are caused by incorrect driving behavior.
- In Spain you can drive :A motorcycle 125cc, when you have a valid car drivers license for
longer than 3 years or a motorcycle license A/A1.
- A scooter 50cc, when you have a valid car driver o scooter license
- Minimum age:
- For motorcycle 18 years with license A/A1 o 21 years with car driver license
- For scooters 16 years, to sign the contract in Spain you must be 18 years old (if not another
person with responsibility)
- In case of booking you don’t collect the bike, it will be lost and the money won’t
- You can rent a case and a helmet for 2,50 €/day, maximum 15,00 €.
- For a motorcycle 125cc 100 km/day
- For scooters 50cc maximum 50 km/day
- The vehicle is delivered with a full tank and the client returns it with a full tank, otherwise
you will be charged 10,00 €.
- In case that objects (helmet, key, papers from the bike etc.) are lost o broken, we are allowed
to charge you a min. of 30,00 € for each object.
- The vehicle is to be driven only on paved roads.
- When the vehicle is parked, the lock must be used to prevent lose. The key must be removed and
the vehicle must be kept in a safe place.
- The driver must follow Spanish traffic regulations. He has to drive with care and be fully responsible
for the attending passengers as well as for the bike.
- In case of an accident or the vehicle is damaged, you must be inform to Moto Shop Gómez
- It is not allowed to modify or repair the bike in any way.
- Our vehicles are intended for leisure use, not for races.
- All vehicles have a third part insurance, the customer has an own risk on the bike when he damaged
it. In case of theft or total damage the customer has to pay the compensation
of the stipulated value of the vehicle.
- The insurance don’t cover tires.
- It is not allowed to leave Spain with our vehicles.
- If the vehicle is returned before the stipulated date/hour in the contract, the money won’t
- If the vehicle is returned after the stipulated date/hour in the contract, we will charge you
at least another day. Please tell it immediately to Moto Shop Gomez, if you return the bike
- It is strictly forbidden to drive on the highways (autopista) with the motorcycles.
- The information and conditions contained the rental contract.
Monday to Friday
10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
5.00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- To rent a motorbike on weekends and holidays we will respond at the
629 86 96 60 Regina.